WHEN WOULD YOU NEED
FOR JOB INTERVIEWS
- You want to promote your strengths and talents in an authentic, non-boastful way.
- You want to know how to answer job interview questions so that you can stand out among the competition.
- You want to know what to do with your body so that the interviewer knows you're the right person for the job.
- You want to feel less apprehensive before a networking situation.
- You want to know how to introduce yourself and sustain a conversation towards a positive outcome.
- You want to know how to read other people's non-verbal signals so that you can tweak your communication style.
FOR ACHIEVING GOALS
- You want to be taken more seriously at work.
- You want to have a sounding-board to work on your goals and dreams.
- You want someone to hold you accountable so that you can get moving on your goals and dreams.
WHAT IS COACHING?
It is the thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to reach your desired potential. I believe you are unique, resourceful and have the personal ability to work through the obstacles that stand in your way of your goals.
My role is to help you:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what you want to achieve
- Encourage you to discover yourself
- Support you in finding solutions and strategies
- Hold you responsible and accountable for what you want to achieve
HOW CAN I BE COACHED?
Coaching should be easy and convenient for you.
Whether you prefer to chat over the phone/Skype or in-person, or take a self-paced online course - you make the choice.
If you're interested in communication coaching whether online or in-person,
let's set up a 30-minute free, no-obligation Discovery Call
to find out if coaching can help you overcome the obstacles to your goals.
In the very near future, I will be launching online courses that you can access wherever you want to,
whenever you want to.
HEY, I'M RUTH
Growing up, I was a die-hard introvert who chose to stay home over parties, writing over speaking, quietness instead of noise. I was also very shy and incredibly fearful of human interaction. [Read more about my story here]
Today, I'm a communication and body language coach, teacher, trainer and mom. I have worked in everything from radio to image consulting, human resources and for the last six years, I've been teaching hundreds of young adults how to communicate professionally.
While still very much an introvert, I have found that learning to communicate better has increased my confidence in dealing with people, improved my relationships, and given me opportunities to pursue my dream career in helping people overcome obstacles to reach their goals.